Friday, June 9, 2017

Neat & Tangled: Flamingo Floatie



Hi there! Welcome to the final day of the May Neat & Tangled release countdown! All of the new products are available in the Neat & Tangled Store NOW!

Today I have a card to share with you using a CUTE new set called Flamingo Floatie! It's adorable!  I love it!


I used Master's Touch watercolor paper for my background and Peerless watercolors. I did a kind of dry brush thing in the corner working my way up and then splattered some of the watercolor around.


I colored the cutie and her Flamingo Floatie with Copic markers, cut them out with the coordinating dies, and adhered them with foam tape. The sentiment was stamped with black ink, and I added some water droplets with Nuvo Crystal Clear drops.



Be sure to stop by the Neat and Tangled Blog to see all of the design team inspiration! 

All of the new products that we have been showcasing this week are now available in the Neat & Tangled Store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kay :)

8 comments:

  1. Well now, this is just the cutest! Love the background and the flamingo image is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cuteness Kay, the watercoloured background is the perfect backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect summer fun. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your watercoloring just takes my breath away, Kay! I love how you created a fun background for these cute images...such a fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So dang adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love every swipe of your paint brush! Adorable in every way!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)